Saturday, January 14, 2012

Update & Dilemma

Blogspot is cooperating better tonight! I still can't get a banner uploaded and behind the title and text. It consistently places it below even though I'm cautiously trying to do it right. I wonder if it's the template I chose! I'm trying to find the old template interface or what ever they call it. I think I'd like to use the same one I use on my other 2 blogs and just have it all easier to navigate.
My dilemma is deciding on a name for the posts I want to make about the potential of items I come up with for upcycling into charity projects. So far I've come up with using the word "potential". It's not "grabbing me" and I really would like something catchy. So far "Potential To Be" might end up being it if I don't figure it out SOON. What I want to do is post pics and ideas of what to do with items. I have started photographing some items I have to work with but need that title. Then after I upcycle the item I can post pics and sometimes directions for readers to make their own. What do you call your starter process of looking at the potential of something for what it's to become? It's kind of like a vision of the item's potential. Any ideas?

So, I'm going to work on trying to get the interface figured out and try to decide on a title for the upcycling project.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe call it "Re-purpose For a Good Deed".

    Love your ideas though.

    ReplyDelete