Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Little Lenten Humor

I've been working on getting my sewing/craft stash better organized. I would so LOVE to have a sewing room! Or maybe just a "big girl play room" would be a better way to put it. I think the only problem would be that I'd have to have my sewing machineS, sewing/craft stash, computer and tv in the room. Then, you'd never be able to drag me out of there!

I wonder how I'd want to ideally position the 3 sewing machines and computer. I'd have to have the tv at the wall so I could see it from which ever machine I'm operating! So do I put them in a horseshoe or just line them up?  Where do I put the work table? I'd have to be able to get around at LEAST 3 of the 4 sides but being able to get all the way around it would be ideal.

Then, however I can up with the positioning, I'd want to be able to see out the window. This would be a real connundrum if I were to have that dream room!

In the meantime, I'm still sorting and organizing my stashes. While working with some cottons, the tv had a bit about lent and what is being given up.

Hubby told me he is giving up cotton balls for lint!

I laughed! Did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment