Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Recreate It!

I have thought and thought and thought. Then, my light bulb illuminated in my head! I still could have a better idea come along, but I really wanted to get this one area of my creating published and in motion. I think my idea is going to do well! I've got pics and ideas to share so got it done. Maybe someday I'll want to change it to a more fitting name. That can happen as things change, grow, etc. With this part of my creating, the needs could change for what I'm now doing. That would definitely motivate a change of title. So, at this point in time, the title of this part of my creating is:
Recreate It

One of my reasons (the MAIN reason) for not using charity in the title was so I can also include a few items I make for sale at etsy or elsewhere. I really need to generate some income to mail the clothing and other items (garden seeds, elders' lap quilts, clothing for the PRR homeless Veterans Center, etc.) to charities I'm creating for and helping. I didn't want you to think I was being sneaky or dishonest when you see something go to etsy, or even the summer dress I'm making for myself, dogs, goat kids, etc. So "Recreate It" allows for that to be and truly reflect all of what I do in a clear and hopefully concise manner.

A BIG THANK YOU to the reader who suggested another great title, Repurpose for a Good Deed!
Now I need to figure out how to do the pages! I've tried before and couldn't do anything but make one. I couldn't get the pertinent posts to go into it.

I'll be back real soon with some pics of the items I have to recreate! I've been getting them taken and edited so I'm ready to start sharing them!
 
Do you want a teaser? Here's an EASY one!
What do you see here? I'm not giving a clue because I LOVE to hear ideas. Yours might work better than mine, after all! I will say they are a pair of lavendar baby pants. Now you take it from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment